Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkin Flavored Beers


Since it's October, that means a few things! One of them being Halloween is right around the corner, which means Oktoberfest and the bringing about of many new flavored seasonal beers.
Today I'd like to name a few pumpkin flavored beers that you might enjoy.
1. The Great Pumpkin (Ale) (Washington, USA)
2. Hipp-O-Latern (Ale) (New Jersey, USA)
3. Treat (A Chocolate pumpkin porter) (Alaska, USA)
4. Pumking (Ale) (New York, USA)
5.Schlafly Pumpkin (Ale) (Missouri, USA)
6. Painted Ladies Pumpkin Spice (Ale) (Wisconsin, USA)
7. Dark O' The Moon (Ale) (Washington, USA)
8. Night Owl (Ale) (Washington, USA)
9. Pumple Drumkin (Ale) (Massachusetts, USA)
10. Dogfish head craft Punkin (Ale) (USA)

You can find more information on these beers at http://www.beeradvocate.com/

DAILY RECIPE : PUMPKIN PIE
1/2 oz Kahlua
1/2 oz Baileys
1/4 oz Cinnamon Schnapps

18 comments:

  1. Aw. Too bad I'm not a drinker. I love pumpkin pie though if it means anything =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I could pay you to ship me one of those beers :) well If I had any money ofcourse hehe :P The thing is we in Poland don't have pumpkin beers at all. I can't imagine how good it could taste my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gonna have to try this awesome brewww.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job here!

    you just inspired more bubbles on "Enhanced by MS Paint"... check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha nice nice idea for a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmmmmm, more beer!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, those all look so delicious. You made me seriously crave some flavored beer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you've got a great point on this one

    ReplyDelete
  9. WT??
    Who is going to drink that?
    ugh I feel a little sick

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many exotic drinks over there. Pumpkin Juice.. Great for Halloween :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. pumpkin beer? haha thats strange.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to try theese! why no pumpkinbeers in scandinavia? :P

    ReplyDelete